This is one of the quickest most delicious breakfast/dessert/snacks you can make for your family. The only thing is that you have to make it the night before because you have to give those amazing little seeds the chance to expand and soak up all the coconut and berryness. It tastes deliciously creamy and is packed with fibre, protein, iron, calcium AND if that wasn’t all enough it also has omega-3 fatty acids. The perfect snack or breakfast or treat for your little one.
- Print Recipe
What goes in...
- 1 Tin Coconut Milk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Frozen Berries (I used raspberries and blackcurrants)
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
How to make it...
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender except for the chia seeds.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and then mix in the chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into 6 ramekin dishes, jars or plastic containers then place in the fridge and leave overnight.
- Serve cold with some extra berries.