This delicious baby jam is easy to make and packed full of natural goodness. Store bought jams are full of sugar and preservatives so switching to a homemade healthy jam is really beneficial to your baby. This Jam supplies your baby with plenty of fibre and essential vitamins and this healthy recipe is perfect for bread, crackers or even added to a natural yogurt.
- Print Recipe
What goes in...
- 2 Cups Frozen Raspberries
- Juice 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
How to make it...
- Add all of the ingredients except for the chia seeds to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Turn down to a medium heat, stir often until the mixture starts to thicken up and turns into a syrup. It will take anywhere from 12-15 minutes.
- Add the chia seeds to the saucepan and allow to bubble away for a further five minutes stirring well to prevent sticking.
- Transfer the jam to sterilised jars and then tap to remove any air pockets. Then seal and store in a fridge.
- Serve on pancakes, bread, in yogurt or over porridge.