This recipe is so easy to make, and all the ingredients can be picked up in your local supermarket or health food store. For babies, the chocolate is soft and filled with nutritious goodness with every bite. The tahini and cashew butter transforms this chocolate into creamy delicious goodness.
- Print Recipe
What goes in...
- 100g Cacao Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar Free Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Cashew Butter (or other smooth nut butter)
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Goji Berries
How to make it...
- Bring a saucepan of water roughly 1/4 full to a boil and then turn to a simmer. Add the cacao butter to a glass bowl and place over the water to melt making sure none of the water gets into the butter.
- Whisk in the maple syrup, vanilla, cacao powder, cashew butter and tahini until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into some sweet moulds or alternatively line a tray with some cling film and pour your mixture in.
- Finally, using a sharp knife finely chop the goji berries and sprinkle over the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate in the fridge for about 2 hours to set or if you are like me and can’t wait stick it in the freezer for 20 minutes.