We want you to understand and be comfortable with the ways in which we collect and use information relating to identifiable individuals (“personal information”) when you use our website.
In order to understand your rights fully, we encourage you to read this Privacy Notice.
If you do not want Baby Led Feeding (defined below) to use your personal information in the ways set out in this Privacy Statement, you can discontinue use of our website or contact us using the contact details below.
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time. If we materially change this Privacy Notice we will take steps to inform you of the change in advance. We will do this through an email, website notices or some other means.
1. Who are we?
Baby Led Feeding is a website who shares healthy recipes for babies that the entire family will love. We provide our website to you from Ireland.
Baby Led Feeding is committed to ensuring that all Personal Data are:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes only, and not in any manner incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Not kept in an identifiable form for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
2. What information do we process?
We process the following categories of personal data relating to our website users and our mailing list (“Users”):
Our Mailing list:
We process your name and email address, which you provide to us on signing up for our mailing list.
3. How do we use your information?
For members of our mailing list:
We process your name and email address to communicate with you by email regarding Baby Led Feeding news and related events. We will do so with your express consent and you can withdraw this consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button within our emails, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
4. Do we share your information?
We keep your information private. We don’t sell your personal information EVER. We use our email list to target our subscribers on Facebook so you see our posts.
5. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it; see section 3 of this privacy notice. Your personal data may be retained by us for a longer period if required by law. Some of your personal data may need to be retained because of circumstances such as a legal dispute or regulatory investigation, which would usually mean that a longer retention period is required.
6. How do we keep personal information secure?
We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to Personal Data.
We will ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks that are presented by the processing, having all due regard to the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing as well as the risk to Users. These measures are aimed at ensuring the ongoing integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing.
7. International Transfers
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
8. What are your rights?
You have certain rights regarding the personal data that we have about you; however, you should note that these rights can be subject to some exceptions:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data.
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (eg, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (eg, if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
Subscribers to our marketing mailing list can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button within our emails, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without prejudice to any other rights you may have, you may file a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commissioner, which is our supervisory authority. You can contact the Commissioner at:
R32 AP23 Co. Laois
Tel: 1890 252 231
If you would like to exercise any of your rights or you have any questions about your rights please email us at email@example.com, alternatively, you can contact us by telephone or post using the contact details available below
9. Contacting Us
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following information:
Postal address: Baby Led Feeding, Unit 7 Glebeview House, Rivermall, Swords, Co.Dublin, Ireland.
UPDATED: [25 May 2018]